Friday, March 16, 2007

Girl

The massage was excellent! The Spa manager was very personable and through I braced myself for some hard selling, she was really genial and not pushy at all. So I will rave about this spa to my friends and mother and about the pleasant experience I had there. I loved it so much that I may actually sign up for one of their packages and persuade my mother to do likewise. Marketing strategy successful, though a short course in customer relations for that single phone receptionist will do even more for their business I think!

Since a lifting of spirits was in order, I kept true to the coding on my X chromosomes (Double the power on top of that!) and did some shopping.I bagged this lovely pair of Woon Hung earrings.

As well as a pair of shoes and a new blush colour.

And after that, some Tori Q to wash away the residual blues. Really made my day. I'm all ready for another afternoon of mugging. Bye!

No comments: