Monday, March 26, 2007

Choices

The choices you make affect you and the people around you

From the everyday things like: choosing what the wear for work, choosing what you would like for lunch, choosing if you should meet up friends for dinner for the evening or do something else, choosing if you should paint your nails red or black, choosing between buying 2 outfits, books, bags.
To personal things like: I choose to be happy today, I choose to take my new job in my stride and face the challenges, I choose not to wallow, I choose to make good of the situation at hand, I choose to be a moral upright person, I choose not to be judgemental, I choose not to be lazy, I choose to keep on top of things.
To relational issues like: I choose to accept my friend for the way he/she is, I choose to love my family even though they have hurt me, I choose not to sleep with another person out of respect and love for my partner, I choose to communicate, I choose to forgive and let go.

What have your choices been so far?

No comments: