Sunday, January 28, 2007

I have to say, personally we are begining to find Kino's offerings alot more extensive as compared to Border's. For one, Kino's cookbook section is far more extensive and comprehensive than Border's. I couldn't even find any of Nigella's books on display in Borders!! Criminal. Having some respite from work and assignments today, I was really looking forward to utilizing Border's 20% off on cookbooks, but alas, did not find a single book that evoked any inspiration in this novice baker. I was really close to getting Bill Granger's Open Kitchen, but the concept seems somewhat similar to Jamie O's 1st 2 books so I'm going to hold off for now. What I would give for a hole in the wall bookstore with stellar cookbooks for the picking! Either I'm not well informed or just lazy, in the meantime its back to Amazon and getting round to setting up that vPost account.

No comments: