Monday, April 21, 2008

Sod off!

I have been very angsty this past 2-3 weeks, and the only reason I can peg my anger to and me suddenly rattling of foul language like a loose cannon is my growing resentment and lack of respect for my down right lousy boss.

These are examples of the kind of toxic sarcastic things she says to her "team"

"You guys do all the work and I will just turn up onsite to get the credit"
"I honestly doubt how genuine your timesheet is"
"I hope you are not going to take any more time off or sick leave"
"Just hire a few more account executives to put up signs"

I am so pissed. And I now have the down right arsed luck to have to work with her on a particular project, very very closely. The client is a long time friend of hers, and instead of guiding me and including me in their correspondence so I am up to date with the progress, she opts to take everything offline and only when I send an e-mail reminding the client to deliever things to us by the stipulated time does she pipe and say something, copying in the client making me look like a fool. Both her and our business development manager do this, like a frikin tag team.

I am sick of this, as she has done this to me before, and only backed off when I told her that I felt that her butting in made it seem like our office has poor internal communication. I feel that I cannot grow under this woman. She is approaching retirement and just wants to gain personal glory and build a substantial nest egg for her single sorry divorced self. She does not care at all for her team and is so narrow minded that she only has the interests of ONE client at heart, that of ther friend, neglecting and under resourcing the rest of the teams until one of the managers had to literally beg for staff.

She is by far, the fucking worst boss I have ever come across, and not only that, she plays favourites in the office, woo hoo... you have succesfully demoralized everyone you frickin turd.

That's it, I'm sending in my resume to all those jobs I've book marked last week on jobsdb.

Yes, it has come to a point where I am now surfing job sites in the office.

What a bitch.

2 comments:

sideshowjo said...

I take back all the mean things I ever said about Iris! In retrospect, she was quite an alright boss right! Still divorced, but not old, bitter and SELFISH! Know of a good hitman I can pay to kill this one?

Really wish I was back in the old place again, with you and the rest of our favourite ones :)

Anonymous said...

I know a hit man or two... heh heh