Monday, February 18, 2008

Cupid ought to be shot in his own arse for a change, the sadist

"Valentine's Day isn't very big in Singapore, hey?" My colleague from America commented after telling me of his grand plans of fine french dining with his girlfriend who was down for a visit.

"Yeah, not so much a big deal in Asia, really"

Hope everyone had fun.

I'll just like to mark this day down as the day I received my first piece of ludicrously overpriced silver accessory with cult status and perceived value so stong, the packaging alone is capable of causing recepient heart papitations and giddy heady feelings of wonderment and joy.

Why like that? Can eat meh? This piece of thing?

Nevertheless, I love it, I love the thoughtfulness of it, and the person more so than the item.
I suppose it is Valentine's afterall, time for good o'l frivolous romance, good time to milk pockets, raise expectations and for some people, get married in the Singapore flyer.

No comments: