Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Venereal Facial Delight

Low and behold! The only souvenir I brought back from Seoul is the friendly Herpes virus, more accurately, oral herpes (most probably thanks to HSV-1) aka bastard cold sore. The feel and look of which has a tendency to incite me to equate my facial lips to lips...elsewhere. Comon! It's a variant of the genital one for crying out loud! I feel disgusting.

Lesson: Bring lip balm and start smearing the thick gunk from the time you board plane till after you bid a second goodbye to some of our not-so-friendly ah lians in blue (sometimes green or red) sarong kebayas (Gill, you is not be included in this group!).

It might have been the stress of work, or, what I would like to attribute to: having to share the same breathing space with my soon-to-be ex manager, the arrogant english pervert who frequents $25USD per night Cambodian whores, who if I am not mistaken, was sporting some fashionable herpes pals of his own on his lower chin, no doubt from putting his lips to herpes infected lips...elsewhere.

Geez I hate cold sores!

No comments: