Monday, August 06, 2007

Random



First go at felt art. It was rather enjoyable, but I got a bit impatient with the monkey and the sides as I was stitching past my bedtime hence explaining the horrendous stitching.

The great thing with boyfriends is that they'll appreciate your craft no matter how rubbish. Heh.

First day was alright, the culture and people seem nice, work sounds daunting and I suspect its going to get more overwhelming when my immediate boss returns from her 3 week holiday tomorrow. But all things considering, it really marries my diverse interests and work experiences so its all good. In any case, I am very glad the work week is a short one.

1 comment:

agnes said...

nice!!!!!! i like that, sorry for late reply re:gym, next 2 sats bz for me, so next next next sat? ill email u again soON!