Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Grow

Today I watched my cousin exchange her wedding vows and legally marry the wonderful man she has been seeing for over 5 years. This is the same girl that I grew up and shared a huge portion of my childhood with, had over for pyjama parties, and confided in for many of my adolecent years. I will always remember how we dissapointed in our PSLE performance and how we sat miserable and mortified on the steps of my old house as we listened to our parents discussing our fate. We've watched each other grow.

My father also gave me his Omega today, I never thought the day that my brother and I start inheriting our parents' possessions would arrive so soon. They have watched us grow. The day will come when I too will give this to my child.

And the circle of life continues.

No comments: