Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bimbotic Whim

Apart from the fact that I really liked the film and had great respect for effort they took to develop Capote's character and his relationship with the killer, the singular most important thought that played on my mind during the majority of the film was 'Damn I want glasses like his!' Oh, and I personally feel that fashionable films glamorizes the act of smoking which, yes, concuring with Dezzo, was a prominent fixture among the famous and well connected during that period. It sure made me want to weaken my resolve and have a glorious long drag, which probably wouldn't have tasted very good after 3 long years. Not good.

2 comments:

Iconoclastic said...

Oh, I want specs like these too. Paul Frank carries them.

Keep that resolve!

sideshowjo said...

Do they really!!! I bet you could find similar ones at a fraction of the price at London flea markets. Argh.

Yes Ma'am!